Did you catch our live gut health and fermentation workshop last week on Facebook Live. This workshop is a culmination of 20 years of experience in the food industry and my own personal journey in healing my gut to alleviate a life long struggle with anxiety and depression.
Just incase you missed it, we have uploaded onto You Tube so you can watch for a limited time.
Our workshop schedule is available here:
In this workshop I cover:
- Why gut health is so important?
- What is Leaky Gut?
- What is the Gut Microbiome?
- How we acquire our Gut Microbiome?
- Factors that impact the Gut Microbiome
- The role of Probiotics and Prebiotics
- The importance of incorporating Fermented Foods like Kefir, Kombucha Tea and Fermented vegetables like Kimchi and Sauerkraut.
- What are Kefir Grains, Kombucha Scobys and Fermented veggies
- Live Demonstrations on how to Make Kefir, Kombucha tea and Sauerkraut
I hope you benefit from this information. There are not many things that bring me as much joy as improving the lives of others.
With Gratitude, Grace and Love