Raw Organic Camu Camu Powder contains powerful phytochemicals with health benefits, including the amino acids serine, valine, and leucine, and high amounts of Vitamin C and polyphenols.
Camu Camu (Mycaria Dubia) is a bushy tree that grows in black water rivers of Peru.
Traditionally, native medicine practitioners and herbalists have recommended Camu Camu for:
- Strengthening the immune system
- Improving symptoms of herpes infections, including mouth blisters, genital blisters, shingles blisters and other viral infections
- Promoting energy and vitality of people with chronic immune dysfunction
- Strengthening the nervous system
- Supporting healthy levels of white blood cell formation
- Detoxifying the body, especially the liver
- Promoting health of upper respiratory organs, including lungs, sinuses, nasal passages
- Promoting a healthy heart and circulatory system
- It has the additional benefit of being non-irritating to sensitive stomachs and bladders.
- supports collagen production in the body
- Prebiotic to boost Akkermansia muciniphila
Although the number of milligrams of Vitamin C, which Camu-Camu contains, is low compared to the milligrams in synthetically derived Vitamin C tablets, the effects on the human body are incomparable. Because of its food form, with bioflavanoids and other phytochemicals, clinical evidence suggests that it is far more effective, milligram for milligram, than synthetic Vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
Take 1 teaspoon of Camu Camu Powder at least once a day. Simply stir it into a glass of water. Alternatively, mix it with your favourite juice, smoothie or dessert to add a tangy citrus flavour.
Certification: Australian Certified Organic-ACO