It is made of BPA FREE materials!
Kefirko Cheese Maker (1.4 L) plus Recipe Book
The Cheese making tool for every home cook!
Use your homemade kefir to prepare pure probiotic kefir cheese, with no cheese starters, rennet or additives necessary. Suitable for the preparation of a variety of other artisanal cheeses.
Straining one batch of kefir made in Kefirko (600 ml - 20 oz) makes approximately 200-300g of soft kefir cream cheese.
The longer the kefir strains, drier and thicker it becomes:
- Few hours for a thicker kefir that can be used for dips.
- Overnight for creamy cheese.
- 1-2 day to get semi-hard cheese
Flavour your cheese by adding dry or fresh fruit, nuts, herbs or spices of your choice. Choose your ingredients and prepare fresh cheese the way you like it.
Kefir cheese is not the only cheese you can make in Kefirko Cheese Maker. By using cheese additives and rennets you can prepare any cheese dish you desire. Why not try to prepare homemade mascarpone, mozzarella, greek yoghurt,...?
The Cheesemaker includes a printed recipes book, full of ideas for tasty cheese meals. The book includes:
- 35 incredible cheese and whey recipes from 3 influencers.
- Donna Schwenk – great influencer in the field of cultured food and best-selling author.
- Marie-Claire Frederic – gastronomic journalist and best-selling culinary writer.
- Urška Fartelj – blogger and keen advocate for homemade, seasonal, locally produced and traditional slovenian food.
- Basic recipes for cream cheese, cottage cheese, mozzarella, ricotta, vegan cheese, etc.
- Cheese dishes: noodles with cheese, salad with fresh cheese, cheese balls, kefir cheese quiche, potato gratin with kefir cheese, etc.
- Desserts: kefir ice cream, fruit whey shake, kefir festive pie, pancakes, etc.
Arrived quickly and is as advertised. Started using today and the Kefir milk is draining well. I did have to search online for instructions on using the spring as the included information included was very lacking. Now looking forward to trying semi hard cheese.
Love it, great size
I love my Kefirko cheese maker, makes making cheese or yoghurt a breeze. And you can also use it to strain nut milks
Love the quality of the Kefirko cheese makers!! I now have 3 so I can keep up with the demand for flavoured drinkable yoghurt, thick Greek style yoghurt and kefir cheese. We enjoy both cows milk and coconut milk products in our house.
So happy I discovered Nourish Me Organics!!