Probiotic Bacteria: 1.15 Billion CFU
Bacillus subtlis, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium thermophilum.
Digestive Enzymes: Alpha Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lipase, Pectinase.
Active Live Yeast: Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Caution: Avoid feeding to pregnant dogs. If your dog is on prescription medications, please consult with your Vet.
Medium dog 11 – 20kg: 3g per day
Large dog 21 + kg: 5g per day
May be blended into your dog’s wet food or with a beaten egg, milk or bone broth.
Always start with 1/4 of the dose rate then gradually increase to the full dose. This helps animals adjust to the taste and ensures compatibility.
FIBRE PLUS FOR DOGS ASSISTS IN THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Anal Gland issues
- Skin conditions
- Digestive issues
- Insulin Resistance
- Constipation is not only uncomfortable it will contribute to a range of conditions from toxic overload to obesity, diabetes and hormonal imbalances.
- Constipation is also the leading cause of anal gland issues in dogs. Increased fibre produces a bulkier stool, in turn helping to empty the anal glands.
- Diarrhoea may be reduced due to the water absorbing, binding and gelling nature of these ingredients. If diarrhoea continues seek Veterinary advice.
Fibre Plus will help maintain healthy GUT Flora balance
- Improving immune system function.
- Reduce any fungal overgrowth.
Reduce negative impact of antibiotic therapy
- Fibre Plus will provide more efficient utilisation of nutrients and improved energy
- Good source of soluble fibre and mucilage