- Full of a highly active biological mix of beneficial soil microbes, enzymes and water soluble plant nutrients
- increase the ability of soil to retain moisture
- Reduce acid forming carbon in the soil and increase nitrogen levels to a state that the plant can easily use
- Humus in Worm Hit Pellets has the ability to remove harmful toxins, fungi and bacteria which in turn helps fight off plant diseases
- Put life back to the soil and help save the planet from the over-use of chemical fertilise
- Certified Organic
Worm Hit turns a mixture of worm castings and a carbon food source into a pelletised form creating one of the richest natural fertilisers on the planet.
Our worm casting pellets stimulate plant growth more than any other natural product on the market and compared to artificial fertilisers and animal manures, our worm casting pellets are absorbed easily, making it plant available immediately.
A key issue for farmers is soil health. We are seeing soil health deteriorate markedly as growers use more and more chemical fertilisers to try and achieve the same yield outcomes.
Nutrients in the soil must be in their natural form before plants can take them up. It is one of the functions of a healthy soil food web to hold nutrients in non-leachable forms so that they remain in the soil until the plant requires them
The plant then “turns on” the right biology to convert the nutrients into forms that it can uptake.
Our worm casting pellets are full of a highly active biological mix of beneficial soil microbes, enzymes and water soluble plant nutrients. They are packed with minerals essential for plant growth and there is over 50% more humus in worm castings than one would normally find in top soil.
All animal manures and chemical fertilisers must be broken down in the soil before the plant is able to absorb them, but with our pellets which contain concentrated nitrates, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium and potassium and a host of micro nutrients they are immediately available to the plant. And because they are in a pelletised form they will release slowly over a much longer period.