This combination of raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries gives us the perfect tart mix.
This is a very healthy jam, rich in vitamin C, prebiotics, antioxidants and with a flavour that combines with numerous dishes, sweet or savoury.
It can be used as a sauce base for duck confit by adding it to a meat sauce.
Serve it with Comté cheese and hazelnut bread, or simply to accompany a homemade brioche.
Raspberries, strawberries, sugar, apple, blackberries, red currants, lemon juice, and apple pectin.
Product of Spain
ABOUT THE PRODUCER
Can Bech is a family run company of artisans located in Emporda, Spain. The company started in 1981 as a restaurant in the town of Fontanilles. The restaurant was famous for it’s signature dessert – candied figs served with fresh cheese – and this became the origin of the fruit preserving company that they have become today.
Cheesecake with fruits of the forest jam
- We grind 1 packet of biscuits and mix with butter until it looks like a paste. Spread the paste on the bottom of the mold you'll use, with a spoon for example, and spread to make it a uniform base.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Whisk 4 tablespoons of sugar, 12 creamy portion cheeses, 200 g of Philadelphia cream cheese and 4 eggs.
- Add the mixture over the biscuit base and bake until a toothpick clicking comes out clean.
- Melt a little berry jam to double boiler to make it more liquid and easier to spread on the cheesecake.