KfibreOriginal Gut Health Fibre:
- Contributes to the maintenance of digestive & intestinal health
- Is the ultimate whole-plant complex prebiotic for gut health and wellness management
- Ideal for everyday use – versatile to mix with your choice of liquid foods or baked foods
- Monash Low FODMAP certified & Gluten-free
- No flavours or additives
- Supports maintenance of digestive health
- Supports digestion
- Uniform fermentation by gut bacteria
- Healthy phytonutrients of sugarcane without all the sugar
Virgin Sugarcane Fibre (95% sucrose removed).
Drinks: Water, smoothies, protein shakes, milk and flavoured mixes.
Baking (cakes, biscuits, bread, pancakes): Follow your recipe – for every 1 cup of flour, add 1 tablespoon of Kfibre Original (add more liquid).
Other: At user’s taste/preference, eg. Icing, soups, dips, mashed potato/pumpkin, gravy, quiche, scrambled eggs, bliss balls and protein balls.
Directions for use in drinks:
Using the enclosed scoop, mix one level scoop (1.5g) with your choice of drink.
- Beginner’s Gut: If supplementing this product for the first time start with half scoop for the first 14 days and increase to full scoop once adjusted.
- Standard Gut: Take 1 level scoop once or twice a day as required.
Low FODMAP diet followers:
One serve of this product is low in FODMAPs and can assist with following the Monash University Low FODMAP DietTM. A strict low FODMAP diet should only be commenced under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Monash University has assessed this product as being low in FODMAPs only.
Low FODMAP diet followers should combine this product with low FODMAP ingredients only, which can be found in the Monash University FODMAP Diet App: https://www.monashfodmap.com/ibs-central/i-have-ibs/get-the-app/
Monash University Low FODMAP Certified trademarks used under licence in select territories by Health Food Symmetry Ltd.
Kfibre Environmental Impact – CEO’s message
Health Food Symmetry is an Australian company that supports sustainability of our health and the health of our planet.
The Kfibre Factory is carbon neutral with its carbon offset program, with all wastewaters being pumped back to a sugarcane field as beneficial reuse.
The Kfibre process is chemical free.
HFS with its first run of new products will have the information it requires to carbon offset.
- The manufacture of tubs
- The logistics
- The processing of new products
- The carbon required globally to send out products to our customers.
- Allowing a carbon neutral product to their kitchen benchtop.
HFS does not count the carbon sequestering of the crop in any of its calculations https://www.researchgate.net/publication/43919681_Sugarcane_the_champion_crop_at_carbon_sequestration
HFS does not count or input any of its supplier’s carbon offset programs in their audit.
Kfibre is good for you and good for the planet, It’s not easy to do well and it has a cost but we only have one chance of looking after what we have, for current and future generations.
Once HFS has completed its audit on the carbon average per retail unit it will be looking at the most meaningful project to support and will run a competition with its distributers and customers for input.
The CEO and his wife Janine feel that https://www.koalaclancyfoundation.org.au/koala-tree-planting-reducing-carbon-emissions/ would make a worthy contender.