- Handmade in small batches using cold process
- Fresh milk kefir is rich with probiotics for healing and nourishing of the skin
- Olive oil is rich with antioxidants (such as vitamins A and E) that help neutralize free radicals that cause skin damage. The antioxidants help to form a protective barrier, trapping moisture on your skin and allowing for longer hydration
- Coconut oil with minerals and medium chain fatty acids for nutrition and soothing of skin
- Spearmint Essential oil is said to increase alertness and lifts the spirit
- Possesses the most absorbent action on the skin. French Green Clay cleanses, exfoliates, smoothes and softens the skin.
- Suitable for face and body
- Palm oil free, vegan, cruelty-free
- Free from parabens, mineral oils, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulphate or synthetic dyes/pigments/perfume
- Recyclable & sustainable packaging
Kefir, made by culturing and fermenting fresh milk, naturally contains alpha-hydroxy acids. These acids help to slough off dead skin cells, revealing fresher skin underneath. In addition, lactic acid increases the thickness of skin and supports its ability to hold moisture, thus smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
Ingredients: Organic, cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, organic cold-pressed coconut oil, Organic milk kefir, water, lye, organic sweet orange essential oil, essential oil, organic turmeric
Note: Soaps bars are hand-cut and made from natural and pure ingredients so shape and appearance may differ from what is shown and between batcbes
min. wt. 100g
We do not use palm oil (a hardening oil) in our soap for ethical and environmental reason. As a result for longer lasting soap, please keep your bars dry and in a well drained position in-between uses and away from direct streams of running water.