Natuvet Equi Enbiotic 300g
Especially for Horses. A highly concentrated high strength formula containing multiple strains of Horse host specific Probiotics together with digestive enzymes and live yeast extract. Only 3 to 5 g per day required.
Horse Host specific strains of Probiotic bacteria
High Strength 60 Billion CFU Multiple strains
Bacillus subtilis, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium thermophilum.
Probiotic bacteria seed the lower GI tract, crowding out pathogens and modulating the immune system.
Digestive Enzymes. Including Alpha amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lipase and Pectinase
Enzymes are the biological catalyst for feed break down, providing more efficient utilization of feed stuffs, allowing more efficient extraction of supplements, nutrients and increased energy uptake from the feed via greater enzymatic breakdown.
Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Live yeast extract)
This live yeast culture stimulates fibre digesting bacteria, crowds out bad bacteria, is a good source of B group vitamins and assists in pH control.
Maintenance rate: 3g per day
Competition animals: 5 g per day
Acute conditions: 5 g per day
Equi Enbiotic is quite palatable and can be fed by mixing into normal feed.
When to Feed Equi Enbiotic
NatuVet Probiotic Blend provides a naturally-occurring source of microorganisms, enzymes and live yeast to increase feed breakdown, control the gut and maintain the appropriate balance of microflora in the Gastrointestinal tract, and are especially beneficial during the following periods:
- During incidences of scours, constipation or colic
- At weaning and other feed changes
- During and following antibiotic therapy and worming.
- While travelling and during periods of environmental stresses (cold, heat, shows, competitions)
- During and following veterinary treatment including surgery
- As part of an overall health maintenance program, especially with volatile feeds and high grain diets.
- To supplement desirable organisms in newborn animals
Our Probiotic Blend may be used daily in feed or in high stress situations.
We Recommend Using Equi Enbiotic:
- When travelling and during periods of stress.
- At weaning and other feeding changes.
- During and following antibiotic therapy.
- Whenever immune support in needed.
- As part of an overall health maintenance program.
- When digestive upsets occur.
Probiotics are a proven method of modifying the gastrointestinal microbiota. Probiotics prevent and treat a range of diseases.
What are Probiotics?
Probiotics are the beneficial bacteria that are needed in the Gastrointestinal tract for immune modulation.
Antibiotics are used to attack and kill infections and unwanted bacteria. Antibiotics have a residual impact on the beneficial bacteria which are collateral damage.
Why Use Equi Enbiotic?
Animals have an extremely complex collection of bacteria, some are beneficial and some are potentially pathogenic. Under challenging conditions such as stress, travelling and antibiotic therapy, the natural balance of digestive tract bacteria can be altered. Leading to digestive challenges including diarrhea, constipation and discomfort.
Probiotics helps restore microflora balance in the gut to appropriate levels, improves the overall health of the animal, stimulates the immune response and assists in feed breakdown.