HSO (Homeostatic Soil Organisms) probiotic
Eat dirt – or at least some of the microbes in it? This blend of two carefully selected, safe and effective HSO- (soil) based probiotics keeps digestion on track and the immune system strong.*
Primal Soil™ Probiotics
- Give you two proven HSO (soil) bacteria: Bacillus coagulans and Bacillus subtilis, identified with independent DNA testing to ensure purity.
- Contains probiotic bacteria clinically proven to help with diarrhoea, digestive comfort, cholesterol health, inflammation and immune strength (more below).*
- Produces short-chain fatty acids other probiotic bacteria love, increasing the effectiveness of other probiotics.
- Spore-forming bacteria can survive stomach acid. Research indicates an estimated 85% will reach the small intestine.
- Takes four to six hours to germinate in the small intestine.
- Is free of common allergens – does not contain milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat/gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, yeast or soy.
- Has been extensively tested and proven safe for adults,* but should not be used if your clients are critically ill or immunocompromised.
- Are transient bacteria, not meant for long-term use. We recommend taking this no longer than two months at a time.
- Gives you 2+ billion CFUs per capsule
- Does not need refrigeration.
Take one capsule daily with food. Primal Soil™ should be taken short-term (no more than two months) or as instructed by a qualified healthcare professional. Primal Soil™ should be taken in the later stages of gut healing. DO NOT take Primal Soil™ if you are immune compromised. Capsules may be pulled apart and the contents taken in smaller doses.
Primal Soil™ does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place.
As you can see, this soil-based probiotic formulation has been carefully designed to give you only safe and effective support.
Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus coagulans have been studied extensively. One or both of them are proven in studies mentioned above to help with digestive health, immune health as well as cholesterol, joint and vaginal health.* Plus, they’re distinctive in their ability to make it through the acidic stomach and get right to your intestine where you need them.