Benefits & Features
- Promotes cytokine balance to support tissue and cellular health‡
- Enhances joint comfort and mobility‡
- Soy-free sunflower phytosome
- Extensive research and history of use
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
Ages 18 and up
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Curcumin has been the subject of over 3,000 studies over the past 30 years and has an extensive history of use. The remarkable breadth of applications of curcumin stem from its multifocl mechanisms involving diverse intracellular signaling pathways and the regulation of hundreds of genes involved in cytokine balance, detoxification, and cellular health. CurcumaSorb provides the patented curcumin phosphatidylcholine complex Meriva® for enhanced absorption and bioavailability. The proprietary phytosome technology combines curcumin and phosphatidylcholine at a 1:2 ratio promoting resistance to degradation in the digestive tract and efficient absorption across membranes.1 This produces significantly higher peak plasma concentrations and larger area under concentration time curves (AUC). In a single-dose pharmacokinetic animal study, plasma curcumin levels were 20-fold greater with Meriva® than standard curcumin.2 A preliminary human pharmacokinetic study demonstrated elevations in plasma curcumin from 450 mg Meriva® were similar to values obtained from 4,000 mg of a standard curcumin extract. Meriva® delivers a highly bioavailable curcumin phytosome, providing support for musculoskeletal, digestive, liver, brain, cellular and cardiovascular health.3 The efficacy of a low dose was demonstrated in a 3-month clinical trial, in which 200 mg of curcuminoids from Meriva® per day maintained healthy C-reactive protein levels and provided significant benefit in joint comfort, mobility and quality of life.4‡
- Cuomo J, et al. J Nat Prod. 2011 Apr 25;74(4):664-9.
- Marczylo TH, et al. Cancer ChemotherPharmacol. 2007; 60(2);171-7.
- DiSilvestro RA, et al. Nutr J. 2012 Sep 26;11:79.
- Belcaro G, et al. Panminerva Med. 2010 Jun;52(2 Suppl 1):55-62.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any healthy condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids
- Phospholipids are derived from non-GMO sunflower
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose