Thorne Women's Multi 50+ is a comprehensive daily multi-vitamin/mineral that provides support for a healthy, active lifestyle*
Designed with nutrients the body can easily absorb and formulated for individuals at low risk for iron deficiency, including post-menopausal women.*
Benefits of Women’s Multi 50+
- Includes optimal amounts of two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – in highly absorbable chelate form.
- Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function*
- Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols provide antioxidant support for cellular protection*
- Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function*
- B vitamins, including tissue-ready forms of folate and B12, support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health*
- Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, benefits immune function and skin health*
- Chromium supports a healthy blood sugar level*
- No copper or iron in either formula
|Boron (Glycinate Complex)||3mg|
|Chromium (Nicotinate Glycinate)||200mcg|
|Folate (L-5-MTHF)||1.7mg DFE|
|Iodine (Potassium Iodide)||225mcg|
|Lutein (Aztec Marigold)||144mcg|
|Manganese (Bisglycinate Chelate)||6mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate)||413mg|
|Vitamin A (Beta carotene)||1875mcg|
|Vitamin A (Palmitate)||750mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||450mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium)||11mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||30mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||130mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate)||10mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||850mg|
|Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopherol)||268mg|
|Zinc (Bisglycinate Chelate)||15mg|
|Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule|
Take 1-2 capsules with each meal or as recommended by your health-care practitioner
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.