Partial Hydrolysed Guar Gum relieved symptoms in constipation-predominant and diarrhoea forms of IBS and improved the quality of life.  Moreover, Partial Hydrolysed Guar Gum appears to exert prebiotic properties, by increasing the concentration of intestinal short-chain fatty acids, Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria [1,2] . Partial Hydrolysed Guar Gum may also lower the level of Firmicutes bacteria and increase Bacteroidetes to promote weight loss.
- Clinically proven prebiotic and bifidogenic effects (promotes growth of Bifobacteria, Lactobacilli and other Lactic Acid Bacteria)
- Stimulation of beneficial Short Chain Fatty Acids production
- Improves regularity
- Suitable for low FODMAP diet
- May assist in weight loss
- May assist with IBS
- Vegan Friendly
- Soluble Fibre
- Cold water soluble
- Kosher and Halal Certified
How to UseAdd 6g or 1 Tbs to your favourite cold beverage, one to 3 times per day.
Origin: Made in India
1. Yoon SJ, Chu DC, Raj Juneja L. Chemical and physical properties, safety and application of partially hydrolysed guar gum as dietary fiber. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2008;42:1–7.
2. Giannini EG, Mansi C, Dulbecco P, Savarino V. Role of partially hydrolysed guar gum in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome. Nutrition. 2006;22:334–42.
Partial Hydrolysed Guar Gum and Weight Loss: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2211124718313688