Jun Kombucha Scoby
BUY ONCE FOR A LIFE TIME SUPPLY.
What is Jun Kombucha?
Jun Kombucha is a fermented tonic made of green tea and honey. Believed to originate in the colder climates of Tibet it is known as the Champagne of Kombucha with a delicate flavour in comparison to it's close cousin Kombucha.
Jun Kombucha starter kit comprises of 100 mL Jun Kombucha starter tea with pieces of Jun Kombucha Scoby and 2 organic green tea bags. It can be used to make 1 L of Organic Jun Kombucha tea every 7 - 10 days.
Health Benefits of Kombucha?
- Kombucha contains naturally fermenting probiotics that help maintain healthy gut flora by increasing the number of beneficial organisms.
- It preserves nutrients and breaks them down into an easily digestible form, which allows you to absorb them better.
- It enhances the absorption of minerals, particularly calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorous and copper.
- Healthy gut flora improves digestion, fights candida overgrowth, improves mental clarity and stabilizes moods.
- A healthy gut can also be attributed to reducing or eliminating depression an anxiety.
- Kombucha contains numerous strains of yeasts and up to 20 different bacterial species
- The enzymes and bacterial acids in kombucha ease the burden on the liver by reducing pancreatic load.
- Kombucha contains glucuronic acid, which binds to toxins and increases their excretion through the kidney or intestines.
- In 1951, a popular Russian study found that the daily consumption of kombucha was correlated with an extremely high resistance to cancer.
- It contains vitamin C, a potent detoxifier.
- Kombucha contains vitamin B, which has been associated with reducing blood pressure and supporting the nervous system.
- Kombucha contains glucosamines, which are vital for the treatment and prevention of arthritis.
- Kombucha allegedly eliminates grey hair, increases sex drive and improves eyesight.
- Kombucha concentrates the antioxidants found in tea. Antioxidants not only fight the environmental toxins known as free radicals, which contribute to illness and disease, but help slow the aging process.
- Theoretically, powerful antioxidant nutrients can prevent and lessen wrinkles by promoting skin elasticity.
- Kombucha is anti-microbial due to it’s acetic and organic acids, proteins, enzymes and bacteriocins. It exerts anti-microbial activity against pathogenic bacteria like E coli and Salmonella. Incidentally, green tea kombucha has a higher anti-microbial effect than when made with black tea.
- Reduces sugar cravings and is a great substitute for soft drinks
Excerpt from I Quit Sugar "17 Reasons you should drink Kombucha" - Sarah Wilson
- A lovingly grown Organic June Scoby Starter Piece
- 100ml Starter Tea
- 2 Organic Green Tea Bags
- Full care instructions
Link to Recipe E-Card will be sent by email when item is shipped. Please check your shipment confirmation email and If you haven't received make sure to check your Junk Email Folder.