Not all Yoghurt starter cultures are created equal.
We strived to develop a coconut yoghurt starter culture that is 100% pure, and free from fillers.
Making vegan-friendly coconut yoghurt at home is so easy, economical and environmentally friendly. It's an effective way to reduce the amount of single-use plastic going into landfill plus you're in control of what goes in it.
3 x 1g sachets make 6L to 100L of coconut yoghurt using pure organic coconut milk. Simply keep aside 4 tablespoons of yoghurt to reuse as a starter.
- Live Freeze-Dried Culture
- Easy to make at home with a Luvele Yoghurt maker
- Ready in 6 to 24 hours with full instructions provided
- 100% recyclable packaging, nothing fancy just great products backed by scientific research
- Pure- No Fillers like maltodextrin, dextrose, thickeners, etc..Just 100% pure bacteria
- Creamy, mild flavour with low sourness
- Dairy and Soy Free
Suitable for any plant-based yoghurt recipe using a yoghurt maker
Why is your Coconut Yoghurt Starter Culture more expensive than other products?
Pure Coconut Yoghurt Starter is 100% pure bacteria and does not contain cheap fillers like Maltodextrin which can make up greater than 90% of like products. Alway check the label when making comparisons.
IMPORTANT: We only ship our yoghurt cultures on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (as the item is stored refrigerated) so that they do not remain in transit via Australia Post over the weekend
Only suitable for use in a yoghurt maker
Best Before can be extended to 2 years by storing frozen