Laboratory Analysed and Certified Probiotic Species here
What is coconut water kefir?
Create delicious all-natural, probiotic beverages for your family. Dairy-free, vegan and raw. Coconut Water kefir is made from water kefir grains, also known as sugar grains, tibicos, Tibi, or Japanese water crystals. The grains are made up of a culture of various strains of healthy bacteria and yeast, held together in a polysaccharide matrix created by the bacteria. These microbes feed on sugar naturally present in coconut water and produce lactic acid, and carbon dioxide, yielding a delicious fermented carbonated beverage very low in sugar.
How Does Coconut Kefir work?
Coconut Water Kefir is a probiotic - a source of beneficial bacteria and yeasts which help maintain a healthy digestive system.
Potential Health Benefits:
- Look and feel healthier in days
- Boosts immune system
- Potent probiotics with approx.15 strains
- Strong Anti-inflammatory
- Optimises digestion and utilisation of nutrients from food consumed
- Alkalises and detoxifies the body
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals
- Weight Loss
- Cancer Prevention
- Treatment of digestive and skin disorders (Acne, IBS, Crohn's, Leaky Gut, Indigestion, Bloating)
- Treatment of Bad Breath
- Treatment of Chronic Sinusitis
- Feel more energetic and vibrant
How to Make Coconut Water Kefir?
Simply add 1 tbs (15g) of organic coconut water grains provided to 500 ml of organic coconut water kefir and leave to ferment for 24 hours. Strain grains out and reuses in next batch. You can then consume coconut water kefir as is or chill. Instructions and ongoing support included with purchase.
Link to Recipe Ebook will be sent by email when the item is shipped. Please check your shipping confirmation email and If you haven't received make sure to check your Junk Email Folder.