Supports nutrient breakdown and absorption
Smidge™ Digestive Enzymes help breakdown foods that are commonly harder for our bodies to digest, which can support the reduction of gas, bloating and stomach aches.
- Formerly known as GutZyme™. The same high-quality, just a different name
- Support for comfortable digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- A complete mix of digestive enzymes that support the breakdown of carbs, vegetables, protein, fats and sugars.
- A powerful form of support for the digestive tract.
- Supports nutrient breakdown/absorption
- Enzymes for protein, fat, starch, sugars*
- Great for travel and dining out
- Free of common allergens
Smidge™’s Digestive Enzymes are a clean and comprehensive supplement to help you digest your food comfortably. So your body can absorb even more of the nutrients on your plate — without cramping, bloating, gas or constipation.*
And, if you're new to a real food diet rich in healthy fats (hello, fat bombs!), Smidge™ has your back. These enzyme capsules have three types of lipase that help digest fat.
They also include enzymes to help digest complex carbs in gassy foods like beans, cabbage and broccoli, and starchy foods like oats and rice. Their DPP-IV enzymes support the breakdown of casein and gluten.
As always, Smidge™ Digestive Enzymes are free of additives and common allergens, and made in small batches.
Smidge™’s customers say the Digestive Enzymes are a must-have travel companion. And good to tote to parties or dining out, where you likely won't know the ingredient list for those cute hors d'oeuvres.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Smidge™’s Digestive Enzymes can be used regularly to help with digestive issues or as an occasional supplement for hard-to-digest meals.
Always start with a smidge! Take one capsule daily with food, Then take two capsules together, as directed by a certified healthcare practitioner. (See "low and slow" note below.)
For children and sensitive adults, a smaller dose may be obtained by pulling apart the capsule and taking a portion of the contents.
Start low and slow: Smidge™ supplements are premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it's critically important to start slowly, with a lower dosage than recommended. For example, a very small dose every other day, or even once a week, until you can determine how the supplement affects your body and what dosage feels right for you.
Comprehensive Enzyme Blend (390 mg) in a base for encapsulation of cellulose* and a vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water).
With the following minimum enzyme activity:
- Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes: Amylase, Glucoamylase
- Sugar Specific Enzymes: Invertase, Lactase, Maltase
- Vegetable/Plant Specific Enzymes: Alpha-Galactosidase, Beta-Glucanase, Phytase
- Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes: Protease Peptidase Complex with exopeptidase and DPP-IV activity
- Fat Specific Enzymes: Lipase
*Daily Value not established