BUY ONCE FOR A LIFE TIME SUPPLY.
1 Organic Kombucha Scoby, 100 ml of starter tea and 2 organic black tea bags, enough to make 1 litre of Kombucha tea every 7 days.
Can be used to ferment various types of tea include English breakfast and herbal teas. Raw, Vegan and Dairy free.
Instructions and ongoing support included with purchase.
Health Benefits of Kombucha?
- Kombucha contains naturally fermenting probiotics that help maintain healthy gut flora by increasing the number of beneficial organisms.
- It preserves nutrients and breaks them down into an easily digestible form, which allows you to absorb them better.
- It enhances the absorption of minerals, particularly calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorous and copper.
- Healthy gut flora improves digestion, fights candida overgrowth, improves mental clarity and stabilizes moods.
- A healthy gut can also be attributed to reducing or eliminating depression an anxiety.
- Kombucha contains numerous strains of yeasts and up to 20 different bacterial species
- The enzymes and bacterial acids in kombucha ease the burden on the liver by reducing pancreatic load.
- Kombucha contains glucuronic acid, which binds to toxins and increases their excretion through the kidney or intestines.
- In 1951, a popular Russian study found that the daily consumption of kombucha was correlated with an extremely high resistance to cancer.
- It contains vitamin C, a potent detoxifier.
- Kombucha contains vitamin B, which has been associated with reducing blood pressure and supporting the nervous system.
- Kombucha contains glucosamines, which are vital for the treatment and prevention of arthritis.
- Kombucha allegedly eliminates grey hair, increases sex drive and improves eyesight.
- Kombucha concentrates the antioxidants found in tea. Antioxidants not only fight the environmental toxins known as free radicals, which contribute to illness and disease, but help slow the aging process.
- Theoretically, powerful antioxidant nutrients can prevent and lessen wrinkles by promoting skin elasticity.
- Kombucha is anti-microbial due to it’s acetic and organic acids, proteins, enzymes and bacteriocins. It exerts anti-microbial activity against pathogenic bacteria like E coli and Salmonella. Incidentally, green tea kombucha has a higher anti-microbial effect than when made with black tea.
- Reduces sugar cravings and is a great substitute for soft drinks
Excerpt from I Quit Sugar "17 Reasons you should drink Kombucha" - Sarah Wilson
Link to Recipe E- Card will be sent by email when item is shipped. Please check your shipment confirmation email and If you haven't received make sure to check your Junk Email Folder.