Pancreatic enzymes that support digestion and absorption, especially of fats*
Digestive enzymes from the pancreas aid with fat, protein, and carb digestion and absorption and provide support for occasional indigestion.*
Pancreatic Enzymes (formerly Dipan-9) Details
Pancreatic enzymes are essential for digestion and absorption of nutrients after they leave the stomach and arrive in the small intestine.* This important step assures that the nutrients we take in are delivered to our body.* Supplementing with Thorne's Pancreatic Enzymes supports this natural process for individuals who need a little extra help.* A decrease in enzyme secretion from the pancreas can occur as a normal part of aging.
Benefits of Thorne's Pancreatic Enzymes
- Provides support for occasional indigestion, particularly after eating fatty foods*
- Minimizes gas and bloating*
- Enhances the absorption of fat-soluble nutrient like vitamins A, D, E, and K and CoQ10*
- Supports absorption of essential fatty acids like omega-3 fish oils*
- Helps maintain normal stool consistency*
Key features of Thorne's Pancreatic Enzymes
- Contains undiluted pancreatic enzymes
- Does not contain lactose, which is often used to dilute pancreatic enzymes
- Contains lipase for fat digestion, amylase for carb/starch digestion, and protease as a proteolytic enzyme for protein digestion*
|Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule|
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
It is not recommended to remove the Pancreatic Enzymes powder from the capsule to take orally, as it can be irritating to the oral mucosa.