Organic Prebiotic Acacia Fibre (FODMAP FRIENDLY) 200g
Acacia Fibre is an all-natural dietary fibre sourced from selected acacia trees. Thanks to its very complex structure with a high molecular weight (from 300 to 800 kDa), Acacia Fibre is gradually fermented in the colon without generating discomfort.
- Proven prebiotic and bifidogenic effects (promotes growth of Bifobacteria, Lactobacilli and other Lactic Acid Bacteria)
- Stimulation of beneficial Short Chain Fatty Acids production
- High digestive tolerance up to 50g/day¹
- Suitable for low FODMAP diet. FODMAP Friendly certified by the Australian FODMAP Friendly certification program.
- Gut barrier restoration
- Glycaemic control²
- Tooth remineralization³: Tooth-friendly tested
- Low caloric value
- Vegan Friendly
- 90% Soluble Fibre
- Cold water soluble
How to Use:Add 1 teaspoon to your favourite cold beverage, twice per day.
Country of Origin:
Product of France
A beautiful product. Do you think this product will make my diarhea worse? I have many bowel issues going on. Diverticulitis, parasites & clostridium difficult (super bug). Would like your feed back on whether I should take acacia fibre, thanks, regards kim
Delivered promptly as usual. It is an off-white power, not the brown crystals as the photo shows. Have been having a teaspoon in water. Has a slight taste.
I ordered some acacia fibre order came quickly and I am now having it in the mornings will see how it goes