What is Colostrum?
Colostrum is the “immune-boosting milk” produced by all mammals for only the first hours just before and after birth. Jam-packed with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors, Bovine Colostrum is one of the most highly researched immune-boosting foods. Its adaptogenic properties have been known to enhance rejuvenation and regeneration while strengthening the immune system, allowing your body to thrive under the rigours of modern living and intense exercise.
Widely known for its potent anti-aging benefits and broad-spectrum probiotics in their whole food forms, bovine Colostrum supports good digestion and is extremely dense in nutrition, helping to support your health and longevity strategy. Our colostrum is low-temperature spray-dried and contains no fillers or additives, just 100% Colostrum.
- Harvested only after the newborn calves get their share
- Third-Party Verified True 8 to 16-Hour Colostrum
- Low heat low pressure processed ensuring that all the delicate colostral proteins remain intact and bioactive.
- Proline-rich polypeptides are the most important immune factor in colostrum due to the immunity-boosting effect. Specified at a min of 12% which is around 4 times higher than most colostrum available on the market
- 25% IgG content
- 65% protein
- Free from Hormones, Antibiotics and Pesticides
- From Grassfed- Pasture-Raised cows
- Kosher Certified
- Paleo Friendly
- 100% Colostrum, No Fillers
Health Benefits of Colostrum
- Anti- Ageing and Immunity boosting properties,
- Nature’s most complete whole food.
- A functional food, supercharged with 97 Immune Factors and 87 known Growth Factors.
- Supportive to digestive health and a balanced intestinal environment.
- A complete protein containing all essential Amino Acids, Fatty Acids and Glyco-nutrients.
- Add a 5g of colostrum powder per 250 milk kefir during fermentation to dramatically boost nutritive value and your digestive health and immunity (J Dairy Sci. 2011 Mar;94(3):1239-42).
- Colostrum significantly improves nutritive content of milk kefir to provide additional health benefits as demonstrated by Italian researcher Marco Ruggiero, in the development of MAF314.
How To Use
General Health Benefits: Add one teaspoon to your favourite cold beverage
Body Building: Add one tablespoon to a favourite cold beverage
Pets: Add one teaspoon to pet food