Pure Probiotic Yoghurt Starter Culture 1g x 3
Not all Yoghurt starter cultures are created equal.
We strived to develop a yoghurt starter culture that is 100% pure, free from fillers, with clinically proven probiotic strains and now you have it.
Making yoghurt at home is so easy, economical and environmentally friendly. It's an effective way to reduce the amount of single-use plastic going into landfill plus you're in control of what goes in it.
3 x 1g sachets make 6L of probiotic yoghurt using a suitable dairy source like organic cows or goats milk.
Contains a minimum of 10 billion colony forming units (CFU) of live bacteria per ml of prepared yoghurt
- Live Freeze Dried Cultures
- Clinically Proven Probiotic Strains
- Easy to make at home with a Luvele Yoghurt maker
- Ready in 6 to 24 hours with full instructions provided
- 100% recyclable packaging, nothing fancy just great products backed by scientific research
- Pure- No Fillers like maltodextrin, dextrose, thickeners, etc
- Thick, creamy, mild flavour with low sourness
Bifidobacterium (Probiotic strain)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (Probiotic strain)
Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus
A large number of clinical studies and scientific publications indicate that the Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, and Lactobacillus acidophilus probiotic strains used in this yoghurt starter culture – may have beneficial effects regarding the gastrointestinal and immune areas.
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2004 Mar;38(3):288-92.
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2012 Jan;36(1 Suppl):106S-17S. doi: 10.1177/0148607111430817.
Br J Nutr. 2011 Feb;105(3):409-16. doi: 10.1017/S0007114510003685. Epub 2010 Sep 24.
J Nutr Health Aging. 2007 Jul-Aug;11(4):305-11.
J Assoc Physicians India. 2013 Oct;61(10):708-12.