Benefits & Features
- One of the most bioactive flavonoids
- Supports cellular and immune health
- Promotes cardiometabolic health
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cellular, immune and cardiometabolic health support‡
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Quercetin has been shown to be one of the most bioactive flavonoids. Research suggests a supportive role for cellular, immune and cardiometabolic health.1,2,3‡
- Weng Z, et al. PLoS One. 2012;7(3):e33805.
- Lee EJ, et al. Inflamm Res. 2010 Oct;59(10):847-54.
- Egert S, et al. Br J Nutr. 2009 Oct;102(7):1065-74.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pure Encapsulations Quercetin is derived from Fava d'anta tree (Dimorphandra mollis) pods