Laboratory Analysed and Certified Species here
Milk kefir grains contain a probiotic strain: Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens CGMCC2809 (ZW3) which may improve depression by regulating the gut microbiota as a probiotic food. Link to Study
What is Milk Kefir Probiotic Drink?
Milk Kefir is a fermented milk drink that originated in the Caucasian Mountains near Turkey, where it was used for centuries as a healthy drink. Kefir is traditionally made with milk kefir grains. Kefir has the texture and consistency of thin drinking yoghurt, with a yeasty, slightly tart flavour and creamy mouthfeel.
Make delicious all-natural organic kefir for your family every day. You only need to purchase our culture once for a lifetime supply.
How Does Kefir work?
Kefir is a probiotic - a source of beneficial bacteria and yeasts which help maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Look and feel healthier in days
- Feel more energetic and vibrant
- Boosts immune system
- Potent probiotics with approximately 30 to 100 strains
- Lowers cholesterol
- Lower Blood Sugar
- Strong Anti-inflammatory
- Optimises digestion and utilisation of nutrients from food consumed
- Alkalises and detoxifies the body
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals
- Weight Loss
- Cancer Prevention
- Treatment of digestive and skin disorders (Acne, IBS, Crohn's, Leaky Gut, Indigestion, Bloating)
- Treatment of Bad Breath
- Treatment of Chronic Sinusitis
- Improved Sleep
How to Make Milk Kefir
Simply add 1 tsp (5g) of fresh organic milk kefir grains as purchased to 250ml ml organic milk and produce 1 cup of milk kefir every 24 hours. Instructions and ongoing support included with purchase.
Serve Kefir with your favourite fruit and honey, or add to smoothies. Milk kefir can also be used to make salad dressing, ice-cream, cheese and many other delicious foods (see recipe book included).
Organic Milk Kefir Grains
Storage of Milk Kefir
- IMPORTANT: We only ship Kefir Grains on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so that they do not remain in transit via Australia Post over the weekend
Link to Recipe Ebook will be sent by email when the item is shipped. Please check your shipping confirmation email and If you haven't received make sure to check your Junk Email Folder.