Fire cider has incredible benefits including boosting your immune system, warding off colds, and improving digestion! It is very easy to make and will be ready in 3-5 weeks. If you are looking for a spicy cider to keep your immune system in check, this is the recipe for you! This recipe came to us from Margi from the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 1 litre apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup diced daikon
- A decent sized chunk of sliced ginger
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 lemon
- Half an orange
- 1 small onion
- 2 red chillies
- 1 green chilli
- 1 tbsp peppercorns
- A few cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Fresh Rosemary
- Cut up all of your fruits/vegetables
- Combine & put everything in quality jars
- Top off the jar with the apple cider vinegar
- Shake daily, leave 3-5 weeks then enjoy!
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!