Garlic and honey are both high in antioxidant compounds so this fermented garlic honey mixture is a perfect addition to your daily diet! If you are looking for healthy foods to balance your immune system and prevent illness, this is the recipe for you! It’s very easy to make with only two tasty & healthy ingredients! This recipe came to us from Cath from the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- Peeled Garlic
- Peel your organic garlic and fill your jar half way
- Cover it with honey 3cm over the top of the garlic
- Burp morning and night and make sure the garlic is covered with honey again.
- It will start to ferment after the 3 week mark and the honey will thin out (make sure the jar top is screwed on tightly so it doesn’t leak)
- It will bubble up as time goes on but you can start eating it at the 3 week mark!
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!