Love stir fry recipes but don’t want to use the store bought sauce variety? Then you’ll love this sweet soy sauce! Sweet soy sauce, also called Kecap manis, is a must when you are cooking up noodles, need a sauce for your spring rolls, or even a marinade for your steak! This recipe came to us from Kathryn in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 2 cups coconut aminos
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 6 cloves of garlic peeled and halved
- 4 inches of fresh ginger peeled and quartered
- 4 star anise
- 4 cloves
- Add all of the ingredients into a pot.
- Cook on the stovetop and mix continuously until the sauce starts to thicken
- Enjoy This makes approx 650mL
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!