Make you own Organic Natto at Home
What is Natto?
Natto is a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans. It has been known since ancient time. Many people eat natto, so you can say that it is a food that is loved by many generations. Making natto includes a fermentation process to convert carbohydrates into alcohol or organic acids using microorganisms (natto starter/natto bacillus) under anaerobic conditions. Therefore, the ingredients of natto are soybeans and natto starter only.
500g of Organic Soy Beans
1g of Organic Natto Starter Culture
Luvele Pure Plus 2L Yoghurt Maker
Benefits of Natto
- Contains beneficial bacteria
- Pure- No Cheap Fillers like maltodextrin, dextrose, thickeners, etc...Just 100% pure bacteria
- Natto is abundant with vitamin K. A serving of nattō (100g) provides 29% of the Daily value (DV) of vitamin K.
- Source of Vitamin C. A serving of nattō (100g) provides 22% of the Daily value (DV) of vitamin C.
- Rich in Fibre
- Source of Nattokinase
Source of Protein
- Full Instructions included
Usage: 1g of Organic Natto Starter Culture will make up to 10 kg of Organic Natto using Organic Non GMO Soybeans