Laboratory Analysed and Certified Probiotic Species here
What is Almond Milk Kefir?
Almond Milk Kefir is a fermented drink and has the texture and consistency of drinking yoghurt, with a yeasty, slightly tart flavour and creamy mouthfeel.
Make delicious raw, all natural organic almond kefir for your family every day.
How Does Almond Milk Kefir work?
Almond Milk Kefir is a probiotic - a source of beneficial bacteria and yeasts which help maintain a healthy digestive system.
Potential Health Benefits
- Look and feel healthier in days
- Feel more energetic and vibrant
- Boosts immune system
- Potent probiotics with approx.100 strains
- Strong Anti-inflammatory
- Optimises digestion and utilisation of nutrients from food consumed
- Alkalises and detoxifies the body
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals
- Weight Loss
- Cancer Prevention
- Treatment of digestive and skin disorders (Acne, IBS, Crohn's, Leaky Gut, Indigestion, Bloating)
- Treatment of Bad Breath
- Treatment of Chronic Sinusitis
May Contain traces of milk
How to Make Almond Milk Kefir?
Simply add 1 tbs (5g) of fresh organic almond milk kefir grains provided to 1 cup organic almond milk and leave to ferment for 24 hours. Strain out grains and use in next batch. Instructions and ongoing support included with purchase.
Details Instructions Here
- IMPORTANT: We only ship Kefir Grains on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so that they do not remain in transit via Australia Post over the weekend
Link to Recipe Ebook will be sent by email when the item is shipped. Please check your shipping confirmation email and If you haven't received make sure to check your Junk Email Folder.