In this video we discuss food and the gut microbiome. We cover some of the most important parts of gut health including: antibiotics, diet recommendations and how we develop our microbiome.
- The importance of plant foods and our microbiome
- Fibre and short chain fatty acids e.g. butyrate
- What is Leaky Gut?
- The Rise of Modern Diseases like Diabetes, Cancer and Obesity
- Consequences of having an unbalanced microbiome
- How do you acquire your microbiome
- The impact of food xenobiotics and the microbiome
- The impact of antibiotics on the microbiome
- The importance of gut microbial diversity
- Time in nature and the impact on gut microbial diversity
- Gut Microbial Faecal Analysis