Raw Organic West Australian Bee Pollen 200g
Mandatory Warning Statement:
This product contains royal jelly, bee pollen and propolis which have been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and in rare cases, fatalities, especially in asthma and allergy sufferers.
Bee pollen is a fine powdery substance collected from the stamen of flower blossoms and is naturally granulated by the bees. It is considered a highly nutritious and complete food and contains a rich supply of B-complex vitamins, vitamins C, A, E, carotenoids, folic acid, amino acids, a wide array of minerals and some essential fatty acids.
Western Australia has a high density of unique plant species that produce one of the highest quality bee pollens in the world. These are harvested free of chemicals and from pristine forests and conservation reserves.
Bee pollen is a complete protein and contains all 22 elements of the human system including:
- All essential amino acids (bee pollen contains the eight essential amino acids, which the human body cannot produce.)
- Vitamins A, B Complex series C, D, E, K and Rutin.
- 28 Minerals, including Trace Minerals needed for good health.
- Enzymes and Co-Enzymes necessary for good digestion.
Bee pollen is used in a wide range of applications including:
- Treating allergies, anaemia, asthma, immune system disorders, impotence, infertility, kidney disorders, menopause, prostate disease and ulcers.
- Improving athletic endurance and muscle composition
- Aiding recovery from illnesses such as chronic fatigue,
- Boosting the immune system.
- Taken every day, bee pollen has been shown to improve general feelings of well being and make you feel more vibrant and energised.
- 100% organic pollen from a number of leading certified organic bee pollen producers in Western Australia.
Bee Pollen can be eaten on its own, on top of fruit salads and breakfast cereals, or blended in smoothies and drinks.
Caution: In rare cases, an allergic reaction to pollen may be experienced by some people. Test on skin before use. If irritation, swelling of the mouth or skin occurs discontinue use.
Certification: NASAA Certified Organic
Origin: Western Australia
I love Bee Pollen and was very happy when I realised NourishmeOrganics sold it. The pollen was lovely and fresh and arrived so quickly.
I took this on the advise of my doctor, after less than 2 months I ovulated (no ovulation prior). Looking good so far!
excellent quality thank you
I am used to give it to my 3 years old son because it has lots of benefits and he likes it.