Kombucha is an effervescent, tangy tea that’s both delicious and good for you. It’s made by fermenting sweetened tea using a kombucha culture, which ‘digests’ the sugar in the tea, thus generating the wealth of vitamins, anti-oxidants, short chain fatty acids and probiotic yeast that makes it the nutrient-packed living drink it is.
You'll love our handmade ceramic Kombucha Kit designed specifically for simple kombucha brewing. It comes complete with a hand made cotton cover (allowing air to go in and out) and a tap valve that allows you to brew and store your own kombucha at home. The perfect vessels for Continuous Brew Kombucha and second fermentation.
Our Kombucha jars are 100% lead-free ceramic with a BPA-free plastic tap.
Kombucha Brewing Kit’s Contents:
- 5L Handmade Kombucha brewing jar- Ceramic
- Handmade Kombucha cotton cover
- Instructions and ongoing support
- 1 x 500ml Flip Tip Glass Bottle (for safe second ferments)
- 1 x Organic Kombucha Starter Culture
- 1 x Organic Rapadura Sugar (200g)
- 50 x Planet Organic Black Unbleached Tea Bags