Laboratory Analysed and Certified Probiotic Species here
What is Water Kefir?
Create delicious all-natural, probiotic beverages for your family. Dairy free, vegan and raw. Water kefir is made from kefir grains, also known as sugar grains, tibicos, tibi, or Japanese water crystals. The grains are made up of a culture of various strains of healthy bacteria and yeast, held together in a polysaccharide matrix created by the bacteria. The microbes feed on sugar and produce lactic acid, and carbon dioxide, yielding a fermented carbonated beverage very low in sugar.
The Potential Benefits of Water Kefir?
Water Kefir is a probiotic - a source of beneficial bacteria and yeasts which help maintain a healthy digestive system.
Potential Health Benefits
- Look and feel healthier in days
- Boosts immune system
- Potent probiotics with approx.15 strains
- Strong Anti-inflammatory
- Optimises digestion and utilisation of nutrients from food consumed
- Alkalises and detoxifies the body
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals
- Weight Loss
- Cancer Prevention
- Treatment of digestive and skin disorders (Acne, IBS, Crohn's, Leaky Gut, Indigestion, Bloating)
- Treatment of Bad Breath
- Treatment of Chronic Sinusitis
- Feel more energetic and vibrant
How to Make Water Kefir?
Simply add 1 tbs (15g) of organic water grains as purchased to 500 ml spring water and Organic Water Kefir Growth Premix to make 500 ml of water kefir every 48 hours. Instructions and ongoing support included with purchase.
We highly recommend using our Organic Water Kefir Growth Premix to simplify the process and boost probiotic content.
Water kefir can be consumed as is or flavoured with your favourite juices and superfoods.
Raw Organic Kefir Grains
Storage of Water Kefir Grains
When you are not making water kefir you can store water kefir grains in a refrigerator in sugar water for up to 2 weeks. For long-term storage, water kefir grains can be dehydrated.
- IMPORTANT: We only ship kefir grains on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so that they do not remain in transit via Australia Post over the weekend
Link to Recipe Ebook will be sent by email when the item is shipped. Please check your shipping confirmation email and If you haven't received make sure to check your Junk Email Folder.