If you are on a keto diet, this roll recipe will be one of your go-tos! Combining mozzarella and cream cheese, they are fluffy and delicious. They would be a perfect bun for a slider or great to enjoy with this pumpkin kefir soup! This recipe came to us from Lydia in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2tbs nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella
- 2 heaped tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 flaxseed
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Melt the cheeses in the microwave then mix in dry ingredients
- Add the eggs and knead until smooth
- Evenly combine and divide into 6 rolls
- Egg wash then sprinkle with sea salt
- Bake in a preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes at 180c and enjoy!
Make sure to share what you thought about this recipe and your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!