Bone Matrix Marrow is rich in nutrients growth factors, stem cells, soluble activators, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and trace minerals found only in marrow bones that build, repair and maintain living bones and connective tissue.* Bone Marrow contains two types of stem cells, hemopoietic which produces blood cells and stromal, which produce fat, cartilage and new bone. Nutrients from freeze dried red and yellow marrow and bone matrix may improve blood health, bone and joint health.* Low temperature freeze drying keeps any heat sensitive enzymes, peptides, vitamins and minerals in tact.
BONE MARROW CONTAINS
- Glycine, proline, hydroxyproline that may contribute to improving gut health.*
- Amino acids, vitamins, minerals, glycosamine and hyaluronic acid that may support stronger bones and joints.*
- Vitamins: Vitamin A, vitamin K2, omega 3 & 6. *
- Minerals: iron, zinc, selenium, boron and manganese are typically found in bone marrow matrix. *
- No hormones, no GMO's, no additives, no fillers, no stearates .
Australian Freeze Dried Grass Fed & Finished Beef Bone Marrow Matrix, Beef Gelatin Capsule.
Take 2 capsules before meals.
Storage: Store at room temperature.
Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) or Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
Sources and References
- "Healing Powers of Chicken Bone Broth!" The Whole Journey. N.p., 02 Mar. 2017. Web. 22 June 2017.
- Sisson, Mark. "Bone Marrow: Delicious, Nutritious and Underappreciated." Mark's Daily Apple. N.p., 07 Apr. 2010. Web. 22 June 2017.
- Fishman, Stanley A. "The Most Paleo Food, Bone Marrow, Easy and Delicious." Tender Grassfed Meat. N.p., 16 Apr. 2012. Web. 22 June 2017.
- Fishman, Stanley A. "The Benefits of Organ Meats." Tender Grassfed Meat. N.p., 09 Dec. 2014. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Price, Weston A., DDS. Nutrition and Physical Degeneration; a comparison of primitive and modern diets and their effects. Santa Monica, CA: Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation, 2008. Print.
- "Spleen, 500mg, 180 Capsules." Dr. Ron's Ultra-Pure. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Nagel, Ramiel. "Bone Marrow Is a Historically Used Traditional Food." Free-Range Pasture-Fed Bone Marrow and Cartilage, 3.5oz. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 June 2017.
- "Bone marrow." ScienceDaily. Wikipedia, n.d. Web. 22 June 2017.
- Murray, Michael T., Joseph E. Pizzorno, and Lara Pizzorno. The encyclopedia of healing foods. 3rd ed. Place of publication not identified: Time Warner International, 2006. Print.
- Carney, Scott, and Wim Hof. What doesnt kill us: how freezing water, extreme altitude, and environmental conditioning will renew our lost evolutionary strength. Brunswick, Victoria, Australia: Scribe Publications, 2017. Print.
- Fallon Morell, Sally. "Bone Marrow." The Weston A. Price Foundation. N.p., 15 Feb. 2008. Web. 22 June 2017.
- Brohult A, Brohult J, Brohult S. Biochemical effects of alkoxyglycerols and their use in cancer therapy. Acta Chem Scand. 1970;24(2):730.