Raw Organic Jun Kombucha Scoby Starter
Jun Kombucha Scoby
BUY ONCE FOR A LIFE TIME SUPPLY.
What is Jun Kombucha?
Jun Kombucha is a fermented tonic made of green tea and honey. Believed to originate in the colder climates of Tibet it is known as the Champagne of Kombucha with a delicate flavour in comparison to it's close cousin Kombucha.
Jun Kombucha starter kit comprises of 100 mL Jun Kombucha starter tea with pieces of Jun Kombucha Scoby and 2 organic green tea bags. It can be used to make 1 L of Organic Jun Kombucha tea every 7 - 10 days.
Health Benefits of Kombucha?
1. Kombucha contains naturally fermenting probiotics that help maintain healthy gut flora by increasing the number of beneficial organisms.
2. It preserves nutrients and breaks them down into an easily digestible form, which allows you to absorb them better.
3. It enhances the absorption of minerals, particularly calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorous and copper.
4. Healthy gut flora improves digestion, fights candida overgrowth, improves mental clarity and stabilizes moods.
5. A healthy gut can also be attributed to reducing or eliminating depression an anxiety.
6. Kombucha contains numerous strains of yeasts and up to 20 different bacterial species
7. The enzymes and bacterial acids in kombucha ease the burden on the liver by reducing pancreatic load.
8. Kombucha contains glucuronic acid, which binds to toxins and increases their excretion through the kidney or intestines.
9. In 1951, a popular Russian study found that the daily consumption of kombucha was correlated with an extremely high resistance to cancer.
10. It contains vitamin C, a potent detoxifier.
11. Kombucha contains vitamin B, which has been associated with reducing blood pressure and supporting the nervous system.
12. Kombucha contains glucosamines, which are vital for the treatment and prevention of arthritis.
13. Kombucha allegedly eliminates grey hair, increases sex drive and improves eyesight.
14. Kombucha concentrates the antioxidants found in tea. Antioxidants not only fight the environmental toxins known as free radicals, which contribute to illness and disease, but help slow the aging process.
15. Theoretically, powerful antioxidant nutrients can prevent and lessen wrinkles by promoting skin elasticity.
16. Kombucha is anti-microbial due to it’s acetic and organic acids, proteins, enzymes and bacteriocins. It exerts anti-microbial activity against pathogenic bacteria like E coli and Salmonella. Incidentally, green tea kombucha has a higher anti-microbial effect than when made with black tea.
17. Reduces sugar cravings and is a great substitute for soft drinks
Excerpt from I Quit Sugar "17 Reasons you should drink Kombucha" - Sarah Wilson
Very pleased with purchase. Have made some great tasting kombucha.
Ease of ordering and timely service. Product was what was expected and I'm producing great Jun and kefir.
This was an awesome product with easy to follow instructions and around the clock help. I will definitely buy from nourish me Organic's again
Thank you so much.
Healthy scoby, great and prompt advice, and first batch already amazing. Can't be happier.