Supports antioxidant defenses and detoxification in an innovative liposomal form‡
Benefits & Features
- Supports liver health and detoxification‡
- Maintains healthy lipid metabolism and oxidative status‡
- Promotes protection from free radicals to support healthy cellular function‡
- Liposomal form protects glutathione bonds from the degradation that can occur during digestion‡
- Offers the key antioxidant glutathione in an innovative liposomal form with enhanced absorption
- Ages 18 and up
- Liver health and detoxification support‡
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Glutathione is sourced from corn glucose fermentation.
- The phospholipid complex is derived from soy.
Science & Research
Liposomal Glutathione offers enhanced absorption glutathione for antioxidant, cellular and liver health support.1 Liposomes are made from purified phosphatidylcholine, whose hydrophobic and hydrophilic properties facilitate the formation of a spherical particle that protects the bioactive from degradation and facilitates absorption across membranes.2 Liposomes may also protect peptide bonds from enzymatic degradation that can occur during digestion. Glutathione is an antioxidant that protects the body from free radicals to support cellular function and homeostasis.3 Glutathione is found in virtually every cell of the body and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, enzyme function, transport and cell maturation.4 Optimal levels of glutathione have been associated with physical and mental health.5 The highest concentrations of glutathione are found in the liver, where it provides antioxidant support and promotes phase II conjugation to support detoxification.6,7‡
- Cooke, et al. Biol Neonate. 2005;87(3):178-80.
- Zeevalk GD, et al. Neurochem Res. 2010 Oct;35(10):1575-87.
- Richie JP Jr, et al. Eur J Nutr. 2015 Mar;54(2):251-63.
- Wu G, et al. J Nutr. 2004 Mar;134(3):489-92.
- Lang CA, et al. J Lab Clin Med. 2002 Dec;140(6):413-7.
- Honda Y, et al. BMC Gastroenterol. 2017 Aug 8;17(1):96.
- Terakura S, et al. Int J Hematol. 2020 Jan;111(1):84-92.