Adding water kefir into your daily diet is a wonderful idea to improve gut health. There are many ways to make this water kefir delicious and this recipe includes mango! If you are a mango lover, then you are going to greatly enjoy this easy creation! This recipe came to us from Colin in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 1.5L of water (to make the water kefir, we recommend this kit!)
- 4.5 tbsp of Water Kefir grains
- 5 tbsp of Raw Sugar
- Pinch of bicarb soda
- 1 tsp molasses
- A few slices of lemon
- ½ cup Coconut water
- 1 cup Mango
- 1 tsp of Monin Mango Syrup
- Add water, kefir grains, raw sugar, bicarb soda, lemon and molasses into mason jars. Stir well and allow to sit on the kitchen bench for 2-3 days until it is fermented.
- Strain out grains & lemon slices with cheesecloth
- Combine mango, mango syrup, and coconut water into a blender and blend until smooth
- Add mango puree with water kefir
- Place in quality jars and keep in a warm environment for 2-3 days
- Enjoy the bubbling goodness! And then check out the Ginger Fizz Water Kefir!
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!