Milk Kefir cheese is an amazing addition to your diet! It is full of probiotics, nutrients, and is just an overall amazing addition for gut health. Spicing it up with beetroot, fennel, garlic, and other beautiful herbs adds a savory deliciousness that you will want to spread onto your sourdough bread or crackers for extra probiotics! This recipe came to us from Nicole in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 500ml of Milk Kefir
- 2 TBSP cream
- Beetroot (to your liking)
- Fennel (to your liking)
- Garlic Clove (to your liking)
- Sage, Thyme, Rosemary (to your liking)
- Combine Milk Kefir and Cream and set in the refrigerator for a day
- Roast the beetroot, fennel, sage, thyme, rosemary and garlic. Let them cool and then finely chop them.
- Mix it into the milk kefir mixture & put into your Kefirko cheese maker.
- Put it back into the refrigerator and eat when you would like!
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!