Create your favourite probiotic packed, preservative & additive free yogurt the pure & natural way with our Complete Yoghurt making Kit. Featuring a 24-hour digital timer for creating SCD & GAPS diet-friendly yogurt, as well as three incubation temperature settings of 36, 38 and 40 degrees C, the perfect temperature range for the good bacteria to grow and the live active cultures to flourish.
- Pure Probiotic Starter Culture 1g X 3 (Makes 6 L of Yoghurt)
- Ball Mall Regular Mouth Pint Jars (440ml) x 4
- Full instructions for probiotic yoghurt
- Water-bath technology for accurate and even temperatures through the incubation process
- 24-hour digital control timer
- Three temperature settings 36, 38 and 40 degrees C.
- Waterproof touch-panel design
- Automatic switch-off
- 2L Borosilicate glass container
- The 400ml & 375ml Ceramic Jars are also compatible with the Pure PLUS
- 220-240V ~ 50/60Hz 300W
- Lead and BPA free Storage Jars
- 100% yoghurt starter culture, free from fillers, with clinically proven probiotic strains
Series: Pure Plus Yogurt Maker
Model Number: LPPYM300WAUS
Electrical Rating: 220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
Dimensions: 22cm x 22cm - (L x H)
Manufacturer: Luvele – Australia
Bifidobacterium (Probiotic strain)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (Probiotic strain)
Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus
A large number of clinical studies and scientific publications indicate that the Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, and Lactobacillus acidophilus probiotic strains used in this yoghurt starter culture – may have beneficial effects regarding the gastrointestinal and immune areas.
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2004 Mar;38(3):288-92.
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2012 Jan;36(1 Suppl):106S-17S. doi: 10.1177/0148607111430817.
Br J Nutr. 2011 Feb;105(3):409-16. doi: 10.1017/S0007114510003685. Epub 2010 Sep 24.
J Nutr Health Aging. 2007 Jul-Aug;11(4):305-11.
J Assoc Physicians India. 2013 Oct;61(10):708-12.
IMPORTANT: We only ship our yoghurt cultures on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (as item is stored refrigerated) so that they do not remain in transit via Australia Post over the weekend