Berry Chia Pudding (makes 8)
If you are looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast that will fill you up in the morning, this is a great option. It only has a few ingredients and is very simple to make. It is also a wonderful way to get more probiotics into your diet. This recipe came to us from Nicole in the Gut Health Gurus Facebook Group!
- 1 ½ cups fruit (we recommend blackberry, raspberry & dragon fruit but you can use whichever fruit you like!)
- 500ml Milk Kefir
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chia seeds
- Blend Milk Kefir, fruit, and coconut milk until smooth.
- Add chia seeds & mix well.
- Divide into glasses or containers
- Chill until set
- Top with topping of choice ( some recommendations: yoghurt, jam, blueberries, cocoa nibs & coconut) enjoy
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Gurus Facebook Group!