If you are looking for a simple yet delicious carrot ferment this is it!. Adding spicy ginger and peppercorns it's a beautiful mix for on top of a salad or to eat by itself. This recipe came to us from Tanya in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 3 carrots
- Ginger (to your liking)
- Peppercorns (to your liking)
- 1 tbsp of salt
- Optional: Fermentation kit
- Grate your carrots and ginger (to your taste)
- Add the peppercorns and salt and pound it until liquid comes out and then bottle it!
- Ferment for 5 days, then refrigerate
Enjoy by itself or on top of a salad! Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!