If you love french toast and coconut, then you’re going to enjoy this recipe! Adding the coconut flakes on top of the bread before you put it in the pan creates a delicious crust. You can top it with anything that you like, but we made some suggestions down below! This recipe came to us from Emma in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 3 eggs
- Splash of milk
- Thick bread slices
- Coconut flakes
- Fermented honey or raw organic honey
- Whisk together eggs and splash of milk
- Dip in your bread slices and sprinkle some coconut on top of the bread before placing top down in the pan
- Sprinkle more coconut on the bare side and flip when browned
- Top with a fermented honey, this rhubarb jam, this miso chocolate sauce, this fermented pears and figs, or this fermented apple and pear sauce!
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!