A healthy breakfast is the best start to your day and if you enjoy easy breakfast bowls, this recipe is for you! It’s a super simple mix full of healthy, yet filling, ingredients. Adding the homemade yoghurt on top will give it the probiotic boost to start your day! This recipe came to us from Caroline in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- Shredded coconut (to your liking)
- A handful of almonds
- 2 dates
- 1 green apple
- Spoonful of yoghurt (you can use this kit to make your own!)
- Soak a handful of almonds in water overnight
- In the morning, blitz the nuts with a green apple and the dates.
- Mix in the shredded coconut and top with yoghurt like this mixed berry yoghurt or a plain homemade variety!
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!