What is Natto?Natto is a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans. It has been known since ancient time. Many people eat natto, so you can say that it is a food that is loved by many generations. Making natto includes a fermentation process to convert carbohydrates into alcohol or organic acids using microorganisms (natto starter/natto bacillus) under anaerobic conditions. Therefore, the ingredients of natto are soybeans and natto starter only.
Benefits of Natto
- Contains beneficial bacteria
- Pure- No Cheap Fillers like maltodextrin, dextrose, thickeners, etc...Just 100% pure bacteria
- Natto is abundant with vitamin K. A serving of nattō (100g) provides 29% of the Daily value (DV) of vitamin K.
- Source of Vitamin C. A serving of nattō (100g) provides 22% of the Daily value (DV) of vitamin C.
- Rich in Fibre
- Source of Nattokinase
Source of Protein
- Full Instructions included
Usage: 1g of Organic Natto Starter Culture will make up to 10 kg of Organic Natto using Organic Non GMO Soybeans