If you are looking for a delicious dinner to add to your weekly routine, this is it! Using minced meat and fresh vegetables, it’s healthy and easy to make. If you want to boost it with probiotics then you can even make this kimchi to add in! This recipe came to us from Nicky in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 500 g beef minced
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped finely
- 1 1/2 tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger Ground
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 spring onions
- 400g kale slaw mix
- 1 cup homemade chicken stock
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 400 g packet fresh thin egg noodles
- Cook beef with the curry powder and ground ginger and put aside
- Cook the onion and garlic until fragrant
- Combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce, and chicken stock in a small bowl mix well.
- Add everything into the pan and combine. Cook until everything is combined and the chicken stock thickens up. Then enjoy!
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!