An evolutionary, unique, evidence-based probiotic for the maintenance of oral health and hygiene.
- The oral cavity is the second most heavily colonised area of the body after the large intestine.
- The oral microbiome is extremely diverse due to distinctly different tissue surfaces available for microbial adherence e.g., teeth, gums, tongue, cheeks, lips and palate.
- Oral microbial dysbiosis has far-reaching physiological effects impacting every system of the body e.g., digestive, respiratory, cardiovascular, immune, endocrine, urinary, nervous, reproductive, integumentary and musculoskeletal.
- Gum and dental hygiene can be indicative and a visible indicator of greater systemic health.
- As with other areas of microbial ecosystems, the oral microbiome can be in a state of balance or imbalance impacting localised oral, as well as systemic, health.
An evidence-based probiotic combination with clinical data supporting its benefit in oral health. Delivers daily intake of L. reuteri researched to maintain:
- Dental hygiene
- Healthy gums
- A healthy oral microbiome
- Oral immune health
- Helps reduce bad breath
- Proven to transiently colonise the oral cavity
- Suitable for adults, children and in pregnancy
*Colony Forming Units
Ingredients: Bulking agent (isomalt), xylitol, apple flavour, Lactobacillus reuteri Prodentis (Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938, Lactobacillus reuteri ATCC PTA 5289), hydrogenated palm oil, citric acid, calcium stearate, menthol flavour, fresh fruity cooling flavour
No added: wheat, yeast, soy, egg, animal products, dairy, lactose, nuts, artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives, magnesium stearate or SLS.
Adults: Consume 1 lozenge per day. Allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. For best results, avoid swallowing lozenge before it dissolves.
- Contains isomalt and xylitol: Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Shelf stable, does not require refrigeration.