Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy libido for men and women‡
- Promotes healthy reproductive system function‡
- Blend of various maca extracts
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy libido and sexual function support‡
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Maca extract is derived from Lepidium meyenii tuber. The three extracts include an extract standardized to contain 0.6% macamides and macaenes, an extract standardized to contain a minimum of 0.2% glucosinolates and a 4:1 extract
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
Science & Research
Maca, cultivated in the highlands of Peru, has long been considered the ginseng of the Andes, supporting energy, stamina and vitality. For centuries, it has been associated with supporting healthy libido and sexual performance. Studies indicate that this effect appears independent of any influence on testosterone or other hormones, further supporting the safety of maca.1,2 In addition to traditional use, several recent trials involving male subjects indicate its potential for supporting healthy sexual desire and performance.3 Maca has also been associated with promoting healthy female sexual interest and healthy reproductive system function.4‡
- Gonzales GF, et al. Andrologia. 2002 Dec;34(6):367-72.
- Gonzales GF, et al. J Endocrinol. 2003 Jan;176(1):163-8.
- Zenico T, et al. Andrologia. 2009 Apr;41(2):95-9.
- Dording CM, et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015;2015:949036.
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.