A creamy aioli is an amazing addition to any savory dish. And this cashew aioli is no exception! Using cashews, a high speed blender, and a few other ingredients, you have a creamy vegan aioli! This recipe came to us from Jeuleine in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 37ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 100ml filtered water
- Celtic salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled & crushed)
- 1 cup (155g) of raw cashews
- Put all of the ingredients (liquids first) into a high speed blender
- Blend until smooth and creamy
- Enjoy as a dip with these brine flax crackers or on top of a savory dish like this zucchini slice!
Make sure to share what you thought about this recipe and your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!