If you are looking for a healthy recipe for your (or your children's) lunch box, this is it! This zucchini slice is loaded with great ingredients and is very filling as well. It is delicious warmed up or cold and you have the option to add in cheese and bacon if you want it even more savory. This recipe came to us from Suria in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!
- 6-8 Eggs
- ⅔ cup flour (you can make this with gluten free flour as well)
- 2 zucchini (grated)
- 1 onion
- Chopped capiscum (to your taste)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Chopped bacon and shredded cheese (optional!)
- Whisk the eggs, add in the flour, then add in the chopped onion, grated zucchini, chopped capsicum, ¼ cup olive oil, and then bacon and cheese if you desire.
- Pour in a baking dish and bake for 45 minutes at 200C and enjoy
Make sure to share your creations with us in the Gut Health Guru’s Facebook Group!